"I didn’t disappear, you sack of shit. I was banished.”
- "I thought you were dead."
- "So what’ve you been doing since you left?"
- "Did you even think about calling?"
- "But I went to your funeral!"
- "What happened to you?"
- "I’ve thought about you every day since."
- "So I left, what’s the big deal?"
- "I tried to call you."
- "Did you ever get that postcard I sent?"
- "Have you told anyone?"
- "So you disappear off the face of the earth and then you come back and just expect to pick up exactly where we left off?"
- "I came back for you."
- "Did it ever occur to you that I might’ve moved on?"
- "Well maybe I don’t want to see you again."
- "I thought I’d never see you again."
- "I left you a billion voicemails."
- "Don’t ever do that again."
"A Tsubaki… o-oh dear… that’s my student… I hope she won’t find this odd…"
"I guess it doesn’t say where I have to kiss her…"
"Thaaaaat….. came out wrong…."
"I’m trapped in the Death room. Long story."
"Senpai…. what are you doing?"
Saw someone do something similar to this so thought have a go myself :P
So, if you blog Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit stuff! Reblog this!
Other things I’d like
- How I Met Your Mother
- Star Wars
- Soul Eater
- Blue Exorcist
If you do! Awesome!
Reblog this then and I’ll check out your blog :D
Stein-sensai~ I regret to inform you that I will be missing class for a week or so. My parents need my assistance back home. I’ll make sure to catch up on all the home work that I missed! Sorry for such short notice! - Tsubaki
"There! I hope he gets it~"
Don’t worry Tsubaki, I’ll leave your work with Maka. Have a nice trip back home.